Collision Magazine Terms of Service
This agreement outlines the terms and conditions for subscription to Collision Magazine (the use of the terms “Collision Magazine,” “Collision Publishing”: are and reference the same activity within these Terms of Service. Separate terms and conditions for digital delivery of Collision Magazine by and through Issuu.com including DMCA Guidelines may be found at their web site at: https://issuu.com/legal/terms and https://issuu.com/legal/dmca
Subscriptions to Collision Magazine, Generally:
Subscriptions to Collision Magazine may be delivered to annual subscribers in digital format, hard copy printed format, or both.
The digital copy of Collision Magazine is only viewable on line; it cannot be downloaded individually or printed. A digital copy subscription is intended for one user only and may only be available to one person/computer on-line.
Hard copy issues of Collision Magazine are mailed directly to the individual subscriber.
Subscriptions are also available in both the digital and hard copy format for each issue of Collision Magazine.
Subscriptions originating on CollisionPublishing.com or CollisionMagazine.com are set to auto-renew annually to receive both issues of Collision Magazine as selected by the end-user during a given year. After the first year, and before the auto-renewal, subscribers may cancel their recurring subscription. Failure to cancel the auto-renewal subscription before the auto-renewal date will automatically create another 1 year (two issue) subscription.
You may cancel a digital subscription at any time after the first year by navigating to your account settings within the Issuu Service and selecting the option to cancel that Paid Service. Unused fees are non-refundable and Collision Magazine and Issuu reserves the right to charge you subscription fees through the end of any subscription term that you elected. If Issuu charges you fees for the full subscription term, you will continue to have access to the cancelled Paid Service through the end of your subscription term, and these Terms will continue to apply to your use of that Paid Service.
Cancellation of any other subscriptions to Collision Magazine in accordance with the terms above may be completed by phone to Collision Publishing (832.864.0427) or an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or Admin@collisionpublishing.com before auto-renewal and are effective on receipt of an email or as a function of the connected phone call.
You agree not to commit any act of the following prohibited conduct:
- delete the copyright or other proprietary rights markings on the Collision Magazine whether delivered digitally or in hard copy
- rent, lease, loan, sell, resell, sublicense, distribute or otherwise transfer the licenses to digital or hard copy issues of Collision Magazine granted in these Terms or any Materials (as defined below);
- for digital delivery of Collision Magazine, you may not hack, remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Issuu Service, features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content accessible through the Issuu Service, or features that enforce limitations on the use of the Issuu Service or User Submissions, or intentionally interfere with or damage operation of the Issuu Service or any user's enjoyment of them, by any means, including uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, adware, spyware, worms, or other malicious code;
- reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the Issuu Service or any part thereof including digital copies of Collision Magazine, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation;
- modify, adapt, translate or create derivative works based upon Collision Magazine or any part thereof, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by these Terms or applicable law notwithstanding this limitation; or
- remove, obscure, block, hide or otherwise alter the display of any advertising (or any parts or aspects thereof), Collision Magazine brand elements, including logos, trademarks, service marks or other Materials displayed by Issuu.com in connection with the Issuu Service in any manner whatsoever.
Ownership; Proprietary Rights
Collision Magazine is owned and operated by Collision Publishing, LLC and distributed by and through the Issuu Service. The visual interfaces, graphics, design, compilation, information, computer code (including source code or object code), products, software, services, and all other elements of the Issuu Service provided by Issuu (the "Materials") are protected by United States copyright, trade dress, patent, and trademark laws, international conventions, and all other relevant intellectual property and proprietary rights, and applicable laws. Except for any User Submissions that are provided and owned by Users, all Materials contained on the Issuu Service are the property of Issuu or its subsidiaries or affiliated companies or third-party licensors. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names are proprietary to Issuu or its affiliates or third-party licensors.
Except as expressly provided otherwise in these Terms, you agree that Collison Publishing, in its sole discretion, and without penalty, may terminate or suspend any digital content account create by, or your use of, Collision Magazine within the Issuu Service and remove and discard all or any part of your account, User profile, and any User Submission, for any reason at any time. Collision Publishing may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing access to the digital content of Collision Magazine on the Issuu Service, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that any termination of your access to Collision Magazine through the Issuu Service or any account you may have or portion thereof may be effected without prior notice except as expressly provided otherwise in these Terms, and you agree that neither Collision Magazine nor Issuu will not be liable to you or any third party for any such termination, including any loss of your User Submissions.
Any suspected fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. These remedies are in addition to any other remedies Collision Magazine or Issuu may have at law or in equity. Upon termination for any reason, you agree to immediately stop using the Issuu Service for digital delivery of Collision Magazin, any accompanying documentation, and all other associated materials.
Your only remedy with respect to any dissatisfaction with: (i) Collision Magazine; (ii) any term of these Terms; (iii) any policy or practice of Collision Publishing in distribution through the Issuu Service; or (iv) any content or information transmitted through the Issuu Service, is to terminate these Terms and your account.
You may terminate your Issuu Service account and these Terms at any time by navigating to your account settings within the Issuu Service and selecting the option to terminate your account. If Collision Magazine or Issuu terminate your account for your breach of these Terms, Issuu reserves the right to charge you fees through the end of your subscription term for any Paid Service you purchased prior to termination.
Acceptance of Terms:
These Terms of Service, are the complete agreement between you and Collision Magazine with respect to digital distribution of Collision Magazine in all forms. By subscribing to Collision Magazine, you indicate your acceptance of these terms and conditions. By clicking the "I have read and agree" button on the registration page, you agree to these terms and conditions in their entirety.